Conference & Annual General Meeting
The MEA holds an Annual General Meeting and Conference annually, usually in November. Recent venues have included The Cambridge Belfry, De Vere Wokefield Park, Royal Agricultural University, Badminton House and many other country hotels and venues of equestrian interest.
MEA Annual Conference 2023
being held on Friday 24th November at The Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth CV8 2LD.
Please remember that we welcome all at the conference so if any members know anyone that would like to come please do forward the details or get them to get in touch with Gemma, email@example.com. Delegates don't to have a medical background although it may make the conference more interesting for them if they had a vague interest!
Please see find the Conference Application Form. It is an editable PDF, so click on the link which will open it in another window. You can then complete the form, download it with your changes and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can print it out and post it! As detailed on the form, payment can either be by BACS or by cheque.
If you struggle with the link, please let Gemma know (contact details below).
Please complete and return the form as soon as possible if you can come.
The Annual MEA Dinner will also take place at the Hotel in the evening after the conference to which all are very welcome. Tickets are £60 per person - please note that the dinner is not exclusive to attendees of the conference. This means any of you attending could bring a partner who may wish to visit the Bull Ring in Birmingham or other tourist attractions in the area! We have also been able to secure a reduced room rate for those attending the conference. If you wish to book a room please indicate this on your application form.
Annual General Meeting 2023
To be held on 24th November 2023 at 9.20am
Chairman: Dr A Simpson Secretary: Dr W Wall Treasurer: Dr R Ellis
- To read the notice convening the meeting
- To sign the register of attendance and to receive a declaration that only those who will vote on proposals are entitled to do so as full subscribing and paid-up members (not associate or corporate member) of the Association.
- To receive apologies for absence: (apologies to be sent to email@example.com)
- To receive minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2022 and actions arising
- To receive the Chairman's report
- To receive the Secretary's report
- To receive the Treasurer's report
- To elect new members to Council
- Any other business: Training report